Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paulinians Dinner Gathering


We have a dinner gathering at Irori酒處 with Winnie Ho, Pessy Yu, me, Wendy K, Pat, Maria, Phoenix, Wendy S, Vicky and Wanny. You can imagine 10 gals talking at the same time, we were so loud that even though we're already in a private room, people sitting outside could hear us (esp the couple who sit right in front of the room). Great recommendation by Winnie and Pessy. The food were great, eg 胡麻蕃茄沙律, 南瓜沙律, sushi/sashimi platter,池魚, sake and some other yakitori. I heard the ox tongue is also good but I haven't tried myself.
Fortunately with iPhone, we're able to refer to our class photos (via FB) and recall other classmates. I think we've located over 50% of P6B.. Among the 10 of us, 6 of us were classmates since Kindergarten KG1A.. haha..

No comments: